Here, you will find details of our mobile security patrol service and below, information about our lock-up and unlocking service.
Mobile Security Patrols: Provide a cost effective alternative where a continuous manned guarding presence is not required. These well equipped search and response units make random mobile security patrols of clients premises (business and residential), through the night and at week ends – to ensure the secure closure of all external doors, gates and windows. The surrounding areas are also patrolled and observed for unusual presences and suspicious activity.
Operating in the areas of Oswestry, Welshpool, Shrewsbury, Wem, Ellesmere, Chirk and Wrexham, serving Shropshire and Powys, VSF mobile security patrol units are equipped with computerised guard tour checkpoint systems, where downloaded patrol activity data assures clients of effective service delivery monitoring. A computerised print out, listing the date and time of all patrol activity is supplied routinely with monthly invoices, facilitating a simple cross reference between contractual requirement and service delivery.
Lock-ups and Unlocking: This service is available as a stand alone service, or in conjunction with mobile patrols, secure key holding/alarm response, or our PAT Testing service.
The service comprises:
- At a predetermined time, the Guard will arrive at your premises and firstly, carry out an external patrol of any yard or adjoining compounds, to ensure that the area is clear of all personnel.
- The building would then be patrolled internally to ensure that all windows and external doors are secure. All internal rooms/offices etc are clear of personnel and, unnecessary electrical equipment is switched off, i.e. cooling fans etc.
- Finally, the intruder alarm system is set and the premises secured.
- Again, at a predetermined time, the Guard will attend site and carry out an external patrol – checking for signs of forced entry.
- The premises would then be entered and the alarm unset.
- All rooms are patrolled and at clients request, heating systems etc switched on.
Secure key holding and intruder alarm response: for details, click here.
To read what our customers say about VSF, click here.