Operating as a team, our SIA licensed Events Security Staff service the entertainment industry, providing a safe and secure environment, in which an event depends if it is to achieve its goals.
We will ensure effective access control, crowd safety, conflict management in licensed retail areas with a courteous manner at all times.
Typical consumer examples include:
- shows – from agriculture to aeronautics, we offer security and car parking services
- corporate events – for customers and clients, staff, suppliers or marketing events
- media productions – TV, radio, film and commercials
- exhibitions – access control, asset protection and crowd safety management
- sporting events – open air or indoor arenas – can do!
- live music concerts – access control, crowd safety and conflict management
- festivals – such a wide variety – we can meet all needs
- conferences – concierge, portering and many other services offered
- weddings – we will ensure the big day is memorable, for all the right reasons
At larger events, the event risk assessment will have crowd safety and welfare as a principle consideration. Our Events Security Managers can attend and contribute to emergency planning meetings during the lead up, operating in accord with the Health and Safety Executive’s Event Safety Guide or ‘purple bible’, as do the emergency services.
Event stewarding techniques are tailored to match the type of event, venue and visitor/guest numbers. We understand the key to an effective events security service is firstly to comprehend the nature and needs of individual events and secondly, the provision of a suitable quantity and quality of events security staff.
Do I need to employ SIA licensed security staff at my event? – click here to find out
To view our Door Supervisor services page, click here.
To read what our clients think about our events services, click here.
To view the complete list of our products and services, click here.