- We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders, who include customers, consumers, employees, SIA (Security Industry Authority), Police, our suppliers, the community and not least, the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business.
- We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions, policies and procedures.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our policies, strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders, in our continual commitment to sustainable development and improvement.
The Managing Director, Garry Jones is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our responsibilities.
The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our partnership approach:
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance, through implementation of our Environmental Policy.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk. We shall encourage dialogue with stakeholders and local communities for mutual benefit.
- We will register and resolve customer/consumer complaints, in accordance with our Quality Management System.
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region, meeting SIA Approved Contractor requirements.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
- We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual training and development.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all present and potential employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment, in accordance with our Equal Opportunities Policy.
- We shall provide and maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment, through implementation of our Health & Safety policy.
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
- We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We will protect client’s and consumer’s property from damage or loss, due to the actions of Company personnel.
Garry Jones, Managing Director – 20 July 2013
To view our other company policies, select from the following: